This is a list of links that I keep and update regularly. It might be of use to you.
- https://learnxinyminutes.com/ | what the name suggests
- https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=251645 | guide to install KODI on rpi
- https://shellscript.sh | Shell scripting guide
- https://tldp.org/LDP/abs/html/ | Shell scripting guide
- http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/cclass/cclass.html | C Programming Guide
- https://quadpoint.org/articles/irssi/ | Guide to using irssi
- https://tldp.org/ | The Linux Documentation project, lots of html style guides
- https://www.cheatsheet.wtf/ | cheatsheet for Linux related stuff
- https://github.com/marcotrosi/C | C programming practical kind of guide
- https://keybr.com | Typing practice
- https://monkeytype.com | same as above, but for improving speed imo
- http://xahlee.info/ | Pretty cool website with LOTS of tutorials
- http://linux.die.net/ | nice linux tutorials
- https://explainshell.com/ | Explains any shell command you want, interactively!
- https://plainjs.com/ - How to do things in plainjs and ditch jQuery for good!
- https://linuxjourney.com/ - Linux Journey, a nice resource for linux beginners.
- https://www.gnu.org/software/bash/manual/bash.html | GNU bash manual
- https://wiki.archlinux.org | Arch Wiki, contains useful non arch specific things
Other Stuff worth mentioning
- https://distrotest.net/index.php | Test linux distros on the web!
- https://www.redditdiscuss.com/ | A place to find reddit discussions of episodes and TV series
- http://68k.news/index.php?section=nation&loc=IN | Headlines from the future HTML no bullshit news site
- https://textfiles.com | HUGE Collection of text files
- http://www.troubleshooters.com/linux/index.htm | a deep dive in linux, user software and hardware on linux enveironment, as experienced by steve litt
- https://wiki.nikitavoloboev.xyz/operating-systems/linux/nixos | want to learn more NixOS? start here with a curated list of resources by nikita voloboev.
- https://nosystemd.org/ | Don’t like systemd? here are the alternatives
- https://www.tenouk.com/ | C and C++ “learning by doing” FOSS and comercial projects.
These sites are yet to be reviewed our group memebers. open them and figure out what they are about. be adventurous
https://ryanstutorials.net/linuxtutorial/ https://lym.readthedocs.io/en/latest/ https://www.billdietrich.me/Linux.html https://magusz.neocities.org/ https://www.learnshell.org/ https://www.slackbook.org/html/index.html https://www.etalabs.net/compare_libcs.html https://iorgos.net/posts/ricing-illusion-productivity/ http://www.6502.org/documents/publications/dr_dobbs_journal/ https://digdeeper.neocities.org/>> Home